- Aniline full grain calfskin leather
- Premium quality
- One of the world best leather used by the most famous Brands
- Ideal to create luxury leather goods such as bags, wallets, shoes and accessories
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 - 1,4 mm (3-4 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,2 m² - 13 sq. ft. - 1,4 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium quality aniline full grain calfskin for luxury bags and leather goods. This is one of the world best leather, used by the most famous Brands of Fashion to create bags, wallets and shoes. This leather is characterized by an outstanding quality.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Premium Quality Aniline Calfskin Leather
Calfskin leather is considered a particularly fine leather in fashion industry . Its texture and its grain (matrix that appears by taking a closer look), make it a very versatile skin for realization of finished products. It is mainly used to create bags and leather goods, but also used for shoes and harness. Calf leather belongs to bovine hides category but differs from cow and bull (or other bigger animals) for its strength, thickness and grain. An entire skin can exceed 4 square meters, or can barely touch the square meter (little calves).
Its thickness should not be more than 3 mm (if vegetable-tanned ) unlike bulls and cows who are extensively above this threshold. This consideration, added to its lower resistance, makes it more suitable for products where it is not essential to ensure a solid product and equipped with high thickness as in case of belts or harness for horses. Instead the grain is visually better than the one of cows and bulls, as its pores are smaller and less visible, giving it a more refined look. Finally, calf leather is also very versatile thanks to many finishes under which it can be treated: aniline, suede, Saffiano print, dry-milled and many others.
Main uses of premium calfskin leather
Michael W. published the 05/02/2023 following an order made on 26/01/2023
Beautiful leather, exactly what I wanted!
George U. published the 30/10/2022 following an order made on 14/10/2022
Like it says premium
Eva B. published the 15/10/2022 following an order made on 12/09/2022
Peter M. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 15/05/2022
exactly as described
Christian B. published the 19/05/2022 following an order made on 03/05/2022
Very good product
Juuso R. published the 18/11/2021 following an order made on 08/11/2021
Esko K. published the 14/10/2021 following an order made on 28/09/2021
Anonymous customer published the 29/07/2021 following an order made on 19/07/2021
Très beau cuir sans défaut.
Anonymous customer published the 25/06/2021 following an order made on 19/06/2021
- Ivory - Off-White
- Beige - Natural
- Sand Beige
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Greenish Beige - Kaki
- Light Yellow
- Light Orange - Salmon
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Dark Pink
- Dark Green
- Emerald - Water Green
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Light Taupe
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- Dark Grey