- Badalassi Carlo "Pueblo" leather
- Vegetable tanned square shoulders
- Produced by Badalassi Carlo tannery
- Medium firmness
- Particular and unique surface obtained by hand with a special machine
- Ideal for bags, satchels, briefcases, wallets, belts, shoes, harness, saddlery and binding
The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size
|Quantity||Unit discount||You Save|
|5||5%||Up to €38.48|
|10||7%||Up to €107.73|
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2,2 mm - (5,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) "Pueblo" special finish
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,1 m² - 12,2 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality Even on the 1° Grade there could be some small imperfections or natural signs characteristic of this kind of leather, which are considered an added value.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Badalassi "Pueblo" is a leather produced by the famous Tannery Badalassi Carlo on vegetable tanned square shoulders. It is characterized by a deliberately damaged look like and unique surface obtained by hand with an special machine. The mastery of the craftsman who works carefully every single skin allows to obtain a very particular and highly appreciated leather.
Badalassi "Pueblo" leather is a classical oiled vacchetta, and it is produced following the best Tuscany tradition that it is considered the best tanning process in the world. For all these reasons, this leather enters rightfully into the category of the best Italian vegetable tanned leathers.
The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
Appearance of Badalassi Pueblo leather
Badalassi “Pueblo” leather is a perfect mix between rustic and elegant. It is dyed completely through and it is smooth to the touch, but at the same time lightly grainy. Pueblo leather is burnishable and if rubbed becomes more shiny and beautiful, this fact is linked with the oil in tanning: the usage and time instead of worsening the skin pulls the best out of it.
Possible uses of Pueblo leather
This veg tan shoulder is ideal for the production of bags, briefcases, wallets, belts, harness, saddlery, shoes, binding, covers, accessories, and leather goods in general.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
It is possible to request the labels of the "Genuine Vegetable Tanned Leather In Tuscany" consortium via email with a separate message after the order. The cost depends on number of labels requested.
Suong L. published the 19/03/2023 following an order made on 21/02/2023
Beautiful as always
Caroline L. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 12/02/2023
Beautiful vibrant color.
Jamie P. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 10/02/2023
Nobody does it better than the Italians when it comes to leather. 10/10
M Collene M. published the 20/02/2023 following an order made on 19/01/2023
Exceeded my expectations. This leather looks exactly like the image on the website.
Sandra D. published the 02/02/2023 following an order made on 15/01/2023
Premier achat de ce cuir. Il est ... magnifique
Andrius P. published the 02/02/2023 following an order made on 04/01/2023
love the look and feel of this article. It burnishes nicely and gets a gorgeous patine.
Tim F. published the 02/02/2023 following an order made on 24/12/2022
First time working with Pueblo, it's a delight
Marius Jan H. published the 02/02/2023 following an order made on 08/01/2023
Incredible leather. It's got a very pleasant scent, buffs to a very shiny finish, and has a very nice tenper
Janne K. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 13/12/2022
- On sale!