- On sale!
- Dry milled (tumbled) leather
- Double face leather
- Soft temper
- Refined back side that can be used as lining
- Used by the most famous worldwide luxury fashion brands
- Premium quality Made in Italy
- The most suitable kind of leather for the production of luxury bags without lining
- Ideal for shopper bags, purses, totes, suitcases, belts, shoes and covers
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Dry-Milled
- Finishing Description Dry Milled: the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a softer hand a wrinkled surface and a distressed appearance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Semi-Aniline
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece Choose one size
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Dry milled (tumbled) leather, double face leather hide, with a soft temper and with a refined back side that can be used as lining. Because of this it represents one of the most suitable kind of leather for the production of luxury bags without lining, shopper bags, purses, totes, suitcases, belts, shoes and covers. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
This type of leather, that is produced only in Italy, is characterized by a matchless quality and it is the original one used by the most famous worldwide luxury fashion brands.
Lísa Inga H. published the 31/01/2022 following an order made on 01/01/2022
This I added on a whim as I thought it looked interesting. I was didn't expect the red to be the grain side but that just makes it cooler in my opinion. I have so many ideas on what to make out of it. The green was a little darker than I expected but it's very beautiful.
Laura M. published the 20/01/2022 following an order made on 06/01/2022
very nice finish , surface
- On sale!
- On sale!