- Semi-glossy aniline finished calfskin leather
- Medium firmness, full and slightly pointed to the touch
- Smooth surface
- Thickness 1mm (2,5 oz.)
- Very high quality/price ratio
- Suitable for shoes, bags, wallets, garment accessories and leather good in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Whole Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1 mm - (2,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,2 m² - 25 sq. ft. - 2,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality Even on 1st grade there may be one or more holes due to the breed of the animal.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Semi-glossy aniline finished calfskin leather, medium firmness, full and slightly pointed to the touch. This leather has a high quality/price ratio and is suitable for the production of shoes and footwear in general, bags, wallets, accessory covers and other leather goods.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
- On sale!