- Matt calfskin leather
- Smooth and uniform surface
- Thickness 1,1mm (2,5 oz.)
- Normal temper
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for sneakers, shoes and footwear in general but also for leather goods, bags, wallets and accessories
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,1 mm - (2-3 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pigmented
- Finishing Description Pigmented: this finishing consist of a leather on which surface has been applied a finishing containing fine particles of pigments in suspension. Pros: covering color, excellent light and rubbing resistance, defect coverage and easy maintenance.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,8 m² - 20 sq. ft. - 2,2 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Matt calf leather, normal temper, with a smooth and uniform surface. This leather has a high quality/price ratio and is perfect for the production of sneakers, shoes and footwear in general but also bags, wallets, covers, accessories and other leather goods.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
- Ivory - Off-White
- Beige - Natural
- Sand Beige
- Brick Red
- Antique Pink
- Normal Purple
- Light Green
- Medium Green
- Olive Green Light
- Normal Army Green
- Dark Green
- Air Force Blue
- Light Blue
- Dark Blue
- Camel Brown
- Light Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- Dark Grey