Right of withdrawal
The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without explanation and without penalty. The withdrawal must be made by sending within 14 days, a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: Mapel & C Srl, Nazario Sauro n. 51, 56024, Ponte a Egola (PI) Italy. The Customer cannot exercise this right to return customs products or clearly personalized or those products that, because of their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. Within the term of 30 days products shall be returned to the sender-manufacture intact and in their original packaging and manuals, without any lack. Return shipping costs will be paid by the Customer. Upon receipt of the request Mapel & C Srl will refund the full amount paid by the Customer within (30) thirty days after receipt of the returned goods. Customer has to promptly provide the bank account on which obtain the refund transfer (Cod. ABI, CAB, bank account, IBAN).
The withdrawal right is however subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to product purchased in its entirety; It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product.
- It is not possible to return customized or tailored products
- The purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original package, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and any ancillary equipment).
- Shipping, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is issued, is under the full responsibility of the Customer.
- In case of damage of the goods during transport, Mapel & C Srl will notify the Customer of the occurrence (within 10 working days from receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to let him make a timely complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its restitution, simultaneously eliminating the request for withdrawal.
- Mapel & C Srl shall not be liable in any way for damages or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- Upon his arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damages or tampering not caused by transport; If the packaging and/or original packaging are damaged, Mapel & C Srl will withhold from refund due to a percentage of the value of the asset, however not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of recovery.
The right of withdrawal expires, for lack of an essential condition of good health (and/or its contents), in cases where Mapel & C Srl ensure:
- The non-diligent use of the good that he has compromised the integrity or the use of various consumables.
- The lack of external packaging and/or original internal packaging.
- The damage to the product for causes not concerning transportation.
In the case of forfeiture of the right to return, the goods will remain at & Mapel & C srl available for withdrawal.
Instructions for returns
- Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a product return and wait for confirmation.
- In order to proceed, the product or the skin must not be used, cut or damaged. In that case it can not be replaced/refunded.
- Please include a copy of the original order within the parcel with all instructions for the change of the goods.
- Return Address
Mapel & C srl
Via Nazario Sauro n.51
56024 Ponte a Egola
- Once checked the package can be replaced with another item or request a refund.
- In case of replacement, any surplus will be refunded, but the difference must be pre-paid before the new delivery.
- Shipping costs for sending the return and sending the replacement product are paid by the customer.
- The shipping costs incurred for sending the original order will be deducted from the refund in case of not standard shipment.