- Calfskin leather
- Semi-finished crust surface
- Chrome tanning
- Thickness 1,4mm (3,5oz.)
- To be customized and dyed or left crust
- Suitable for the production of shoes, bags or purses, totes, suitcase, wallets, book bindings, covers and leather goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Not Finished (Crust)
- Finishing Description Not Finished (Crust): natural surface of the leather without any finishing that can be used in this state or further refined by hand.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,6 m² - 17,8 sq. ft. - 1,9 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality There could be natural signs or some defects
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Semi-finished crust calfskin, chrome tanned, full grain leather that can be used in this state or further refined with dyes. Suitable for the production of shoes, bags or purses, totes, suitcase, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and leather goods in general.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.