- Small Epi printed calfskin leather
- Semi-hard temper
- Made in Italy
- This leather is used by Italian luxury brands to create leather goods such as bags and wallets, but not only, shoes, saddlery, covers, books, card holders and much more.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,6 mm - (4 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Printed
- Finishing Description Printed: this leather is characterized by a printed surface whose purpose is usually to enhance the natural grain of the leather, such as the common pebble (dollar) print, or to recreate fantasy designs.
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
The small Epi printed calfskin leather is characterized by a very fine and light print, which gives a natural movement to the surface of the leather. This leather has a semi-rigid temper and is 100% Made in Italy, in fact it is used by Italian luxury brands to create leather goods such as bags and wallets, but not only, shoes, saddlery, covers, books, card holders and much more other. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Stefan H. published the 06/11/2022 following an order made on 25/10/2022
Charanor M. published the 05/11/2022 following an order made on 24/10/2022
True to description, great leather!
Sylvain P. published the 12/12/2021 following an order made on 24/11/2021
So chic looking..beautiful quality 👌
Anonymous customer published the 27/06/2020 following an order made on 15/06/2020
Anonymous customer published the 26/11/2019 following an order made on 12/11/2019
- Ivory - Off-White
- Beige - Natural
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Light Orange - Salmon
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Wisteria - Lilac
- Light Purple - Magenta
- Normal Purple
- Light Green
- Medium Green
- Olive Green Normal
- Normal Army Green
- Dark Green
- Emerald - Water Green
- Light Turquoise
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Camel Brown
- Light Brown
- Tan - Chestnut
- Dark Cognac - Whisky
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- Dark Grey