- Epsom (Alpine) printed calfskin leather
- Soft temper
- The original fashion luxury printed leather used by famous brands
- Applications: leather goods, bags, wallets, cardholders, key-chain, covers, upholstery, shoes and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,6 mm - (4 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Printed
- Finishing Description Printed: this leather is characterized by a printed surface whose purpose is usually to enhance the natural grain of the leather, such as the common pebble (dollar) print, or to recreate fantasy designs.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Epsom (Alpine) printed calfskin leather, soft temper, is the original fashion luxury printed leather used by famous brands, it is suitable for leather goods, bags, wallets, cardholders, key-chain, covers, upholstery, shoes and binding.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
It may look similar to Saffiano Leather, but compared to it it has a more irregular texture and a different design, it has also a softer temper.
This type of leather requires several special steps on the surface to be obtained, and is produced only in Italy, following very special processes. Many imitations may seem to have a similar effect, but in reality this is the original one used by the best fashion and luxury brands.
Applications of Alpine Epsom leather
Peter W. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 17/10/2022
I love the structure of this leather.
Sridhar V. published the 07/12/2022 following an order made on 21/11/2022
Looks great. I haven’t used it yet. I am sure it will be good.
Emanuele G. published the 07/12/2022 following an order made on 10/11/2022
The leather was received bent inwards the roll, leaving only 80% of good material to work with. Shame.
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 22/11/2022
Hello Emanuele, a rating of 1/5 stars means that you received a completely defective product but oyu said that 80% of material is workable, can you pls send us picture of the problem for verification? Please always contact us before leaving a negative review that could damage our work, we are always available to assist and solve the problems. thank you
Michael S. published the 23/11/2022 following an order made on 01/11/2022
Good stuff, I'll be buying different colors.
Matej P. published the 22/11/2022 following an order made on 01/11/2022
The only correct piece that I ordered
Ori N. published the 30/10/2022 following an order made on 15/10/2022
Good for the price , a little bit shiny , but overall good quality.
Katsuhiro H. published the 26/08/2022 following an order made on 28/07/2022
It's basically matte, but it was a little more glossy than haas's epsom, and the embossing was sharp. I personally prefer this one. It's a supple leather, but I think it's easy to handle because it has tension on the surface.
Leo M. published the 10/07/2022 following an order made on 24/06/2022
Firdaus H. published the 29/06/2022 following an order made on 18/06/2022
The color is beautiful. I can't wait to work with this leather. It's my first time working with Epsom