- Wrinkled lambskin leather
- "Arena" style
- Premium quality
- The original leather used by a famous fashion luxury brand
- Very soft temper
- Thickness 0.8 mm (2 oz.)
- Immediately recognizable thanks to its particular surface with a creased effect (Wrinkled leather)
- Perfect for bags, shoes, wallets, craft and luxury goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Lambskin - Sheepskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,8 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pigmented
- Finishing Description Pigmented: this finishing consist of a leather on which surface has been applied a finishing containing fine particles of pigments in suspension. Pros: covering color, excellent light and rubbing resistance, defect coverage and easy maintenance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Waxed
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,6 m² - 6,5 sq. ft. - 0,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Wrinkled lambskin leather is the original leather used by a famous fashion luxury brand, it also called "Arena" style. This leather has a premium quality and it's immediately recognizable thanks to its particular surface with a creased effect (wrinkled leather). It has a very soft temper, for this reason it is perfect for the production of bags, shoes, wallets, craft and luxury goods in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Michele O. published the 12/08/2023 following an order made on 29/07/2023
Gorgeous leather.. soft and supple
Virginia V. published the 30/06/2023 following an order made on 19/06/2023
It is very nice leather. Soft and glossy surface but not too glossy, just right.. The only thing is that it is a bit darker than the image on the web page.
Linda S. published the 04/11/2022 following an order made on 22/10/2022
Very nice leather.
Tracey S. published the 30/10/2022 following an order made on 12/10/2022
Exactly what I wanted.
Anonymous customer published the 27/02/2022 following an order made on 07/02/2022
Good quality, good color
Anonymous customer published the 29/07/2021 following an order made on 09/07/2021
Just what i wanted.
Anonymous customer published the 01/03/2021 following an order made on 05/02/2021
Good Quality smooth and soo soft to the touch, you almost don't want to cut it