- Calfskin leather
- Pull-up finish with "Old England" antique effect
- Dyed through
- 2 mm (5 oz.) thickness
- Normal firmness
- Pull up leather is a special kind of leather that lightens the surface when pulled or bent
- Ideal for leather goods in general like bags, belts, shoes, wallets, covers, craft and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2 mm - (5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pull-Up - Wax
- Finishing Description Pull Up: this leather has a special kind of finishing containing waxes that give to the surface a natural distressed and lived look. This leather lightens on the surface when pulled or bent.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,3 m² - 26 sq. ft. - 2,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality There could be natural signs
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
"Old England" is a pull-up distressed calfskin leather hide; pull up leather is a special effect leather that lightens the surface when pulled or bent. These calf leather hides have normal firmness, a completely passing through dye and are ideal for the production of leather goods of many kinds, such as bags, shoes, belts, wallets, covers, craft and binding.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Emir B. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 15/06/2022
Completely unusable leather, 90% of the surface peeled off, although the leather is 4⁰ it should still be usable, this piece is not worth even €1. I've bought leather from you and I've always been satisfied and I'll certainly buy it in the future, but I'm very disappointed with the last order. I hope it won't happen again.
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 12/09/2022
Thank you Emir for the feedback, consider that we're a company that bases part of its business on the recovery of waste or low-grade leathers that would be destined to be thrown away and we sell them at symbolic value. This item is selected as 4° grade, that is a very low grade, in fact on the product page we wrote " Recovery leather, very defective with signs of holes, scratches and low grains.".
Claus L. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 12/05/2022
Lester B. published the 16/05/2022 following an order made on 06/05/2022
meets my expectations
Anonymous customer published the 22/09/2021 following an order made on 09/07/2021
Very good product, soft surface, nice colour
Anonymous customer published the 21/07/2021 following an order made on 07/07/2021
Anonymous customer published the 02/07/2021 following an order made on 23/06/2021
Anonymous customer published the 22/05/2021 following an order made on 13/05/2021
exactly as expected, a beautiful piece.
Anonymous customer published the 16/02/2021 following an order made on 29/01/2021
Anonymous customer published the 12/02/2020 following an order made on 02/02/2020
Very good item as expected.
- On sale!