- Vegetable tanned bellies
- Dry-milled finish
- Hand buffered aniline
- Soft temper
- Oiled leather
- Distressed effect
- Ideal for small leather goods such as: cases, book binding, luggage, belts, saddlery, covers, small bags, shoes, wallets and craft in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Belly
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Hand-Buffered (Dyed)
- Finishing Description Hand-buffed: it is a leather that has been colored by hand with dyes (usually aniline) following the most ancient craft techniques. The result is a "unique" skin, with a deep color and natural appearance thanks to the multi-tone effect.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Dry Milled. The leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a wrinkled and distressed look and a softer hand.
- Dye By hand
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,9 m² - 10 sq. ft. - 1,1 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality Also on the 2° Grade there may be some imperfections or natural signs characteristic of this kind of leather, which can not be considered as defects.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Vegetable tanned bellies, aniline hand buffered, dry-milled finish and soft temper. They have a distressed effect, given by hand buffered finishing, and a glossy surface. They are ideal for small and medium leather goods such as: cases, book binding, luggage, belts, saddlery, covers, small bags like pochette, shoes, wallets and craft in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Urban G. published the 16/10/2021 following an order made on 08/10/2021
I just adore this pice!
Margret Gudrun J. published the 06/09/2021 following an order made on 04/08/2021
Looks good, let’s see. smells very chemical
Corey R. published the 28/04/2021 following an order made on 18/04/2021
Heiko L. published the 05/04/2021 following an order made on 13/03/2021
Really great value for the small money- great for wallets and stuff A++++
Anthony M. published the 02/03/2021 following an order made on 17/02/2021
Fulfils my needs admirably.
Anonymous customer published the 25/12/2020 following an order made on 12/12/2020
very nice feel, supple yet strong
Anonymous customer published the 07/12/2020 following an order made on 23/11/2020
Not had time to work with this leather yet. Looking forward to it.
Anonymous customer published the 07/11/2020 following an order made on 25/10/2020
This is very nice sofrt leather, it is firm but flexible - edges can be easily closed which is not the case with other soft leathers, hence greart for watch straps. Very glossy, I woud probably prefer bit less shininy look but overall very niice.
Anonymous customer published the 15/08/2020 following an order made on 17/07/2020
It was good
- Out of stock