- Vegetable tanned dry milled (tumbled) calfskin leather
- Oiled leather (animal oil)
- Matt semi-aniline finishing
- Soft temper
- Ideal for leather goods such as bags, backpacks, luggage, belts, saddlery, covers, shoes, wallets, craft and binding
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Dry-Milled
- Finishing Description Dry Milled: the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a softer hand a wrinkled surface and a distressed appearance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Semi-Aniline
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality Even on the 1° Grade there could be some imperfections or natural signs characteristic of this kind of leather, which are not considered as defects.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Matt dry-milled (tumbled) vegetable tanned calfskin, is a soft temper leather, oiled (animal oil), semi-aniline finished with a used look given by the dry-milling process. It is ideal for leather goods such as bags, backpacks, luggage, belts, saddlery, covers, shoes, wallets, craft and binding. The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 1 m² - 11 sq. ft. - 1,2 yd²
Alex R I A. published the 02/08/2022 following an order made on 20/07/2022
Bogdan R. published the 04/07/2022 following an order made on 26/06/2022
The leather is very good quality. I am happy with my order.
Martin D. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 26/05/2022
Guyader Le M. published the 14/02/2022 following an order made on 21/01/2022
Très belle peau, de bonne qualité
Pedro L. published the 26/01/2022 following an order made on 05/01/2022
More brittle than it looked like.
Kelly R. published the 20/01/2022 following an order made on 04/01/2022
Beautiful side of leather. Split to the exact size I needed.
Ahmed A. published the 08/12/2021 following an order made on 29/11/2021
John M. published the 22/09/2021 following an order made on 27/08/2021
Super value for the money.
Anonymous customer published the 04/01/2021 following an order made on 10/12/2020
Always very good quality product and reliable and quick delivery
- On sale!
- On sale!