- Dry-Milled (Tumbled) vegetable tanned square shoulder
- Thickness 2,2mm (5,5 oz.)
- Premium quality
- Soft temper and tallow oiled leather (Vacchetta)
- Aniline and milled finishes create a beautiful distressed effect and a pull-up surface
- Ideal for bags, purses, totes, suitcases, backpacks, luggage and also belts, saddlery, covers, shoes and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2,2 mm - (5,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
Type of Finishing (Primary)
Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Dry Milled (Tumbled): the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a softer hand a wrinkled surface and a distressed appearance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium quality dry-milled (tumbled) vegetable tanned square shoulder is a soft temper and oiled leather (tanned with "Sego" animal oil according to the best Tuscany Tradition of "Vacchetta leather"). The vegetable tanning process together with aniline and milling finishes are able to create a beautiful distressed effect with a light pull-up surface.
This leather is the ideal material for the production of many kinds of leather goods, such as bags, purses, totes, suitcases, backpacks, luggage and also belts, saddlery, covers, shoes, binding and craft in general.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Meri P. published the 09/10/2023 following an order made on 17/09/2023
The product that I got doesn’t match the photos, the leather is smooth and not pebbled like in the pictures.
Rodrigo S. published the 19/03/2023 following an order made on 21/02/2023
Really nice piece, some natural marks on the leather, but it's to be expected on this type of product. I didn't bother since I'm making a rustic apron out of it. On the smaller side as well, but I managed to squeeze what I needed. Nice quality and color. Really easy to work on!
Thomas M. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 28/12/2022
Excellent Quality. Will buy more in future
Diane C. published the 09/12/2022 following an order made on 21/11/2022
Anonymous customer published the 28/12/2021 following an order made on 17/12/2021
Anonymous customer published the 14/08/2021 following an order made on 01/08/2021
Nice leather. No issues with it.
Anonymous customer published the 06/05/2021 following an order made on 25/04/2021
Very good quality. Fits very well the purpose. Smaller than expected, but still within the 20% tolerace. 1 small superficial cut, which shouldnt happen for 1st grade. But does not matter for its purpose. Really happy with it so far.
Anonymous customer published the 06/10/2020 following an order made on 23/09/2020
Anonymous customer published the 18/08/2020 following an order made on 29/07/2020
very happy with quality and colour just what i needed
Anonymous customer published the 11/08/2020 following an order made on 23/07/2020
This is very nice leather, my husband has already said he is going to make himself a wallet out of it. I didn’t realise how small the side is though, that’s my fault as I should have read the description better. I was hoping to make a few tote bags out of it but probably will have to make smaller goods to make it worth it. Still great quality leather though!....And shipping was so fast to New Zealand! Thank you!!!
- On sale!