- Genuine (real) ostrich whole leather hide
- High value exotic luxury leather
- Premium Made in Italy quality
- Applications: leather goods, garment, bags, shoes, lining, wallets, craft and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the exact size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning White Tan (Metal Free)
- Type of Leather Ostrich
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Garment. It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Genuine (real) Ostrich whole leather hide or skin. This high value exotic luxury leather is completely made and tanned in Italy and it is suitable for production of leather goods, garment, bags, shoes, lining, wallets, craft and binding.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the exact size.
Features of Ostrich leather
Ostrich leather is unmistakable in its appearance; no other material looks similar to it. It is characterized by raised points that are localized to the center of the hide. The portion with these bumps is called the "crown". Like other exotic skins, ostrich is a small-area skin compared to bovine and horse hides, and is ranked by the follicles per area since they thin out further away from the neck. It is processed consequently in a more particular way to preserve the largest possible area for processing and treatments, and is put through more than 30 stages related to this. Per unit it is comparable to goat and sheep skins and the range of equipment used is about the same.For this reason, the smaller units, smaller batches, subsequent longer tanning times and skills, increase the cost, elevating it to a luxury product.
Anonymous customer published the 18/09/2020 following an order made on 28/08/2020
Beautiful skin. Nice quill pattern, nice weight, overall some great material.
Anonymous customer published the 07/08/2020 following an order made on 30/07/2020
Great wuality and. Great price
Anonymous customer published the 12/10/2019 following an order made on 03/10/2019
Very nice skin
Anonymous customer published the 05/10/2017 following an order made on 22/09/2017
Nothing can better what they have.
- Out of stock