- Out of stock
- Genuine Kangaroo hide
- Exotic full skin
- This leather is characterized by being extremely resistant
- Aniline finish
- Very soft temper
- Thin leather
- Kangaroo leather is mainly used for the production of football boots, but it is also suitable for general shoes, leather goods, bindings, wallets and bags
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Kangaroo
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,6 mm - (1,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,6 m² - 6,5 sq. ft. - 0,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality Having a first grade is very rare, so it is considered an added value
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Genuine Kangaroo hide is an exotic full leather and it is characterized by being extremely resistant. This leather is aniline finish with a very soft temper and thin thickness. Kangaroo leather is mainly used for the production of football boots, but it is also suitable for general shoes, leather goods, bindings, wallets and bags
Kangaroo leather is lighter and stronger than the hide of a cow or goat. It has 10 times the tensile strength of cowhide and is 50% stronger than goatskin.
Anonymous customer published the 18/05/2021 following an order made on 05/05/2021
Anonymous customer published the 14/03/2020 following an order made on 06/03/2020
Burvīgs ādas gabals.
Anonymous customer published the 10/03/2020 following an order made on 28/02/2020
Fantastic value for money, good size and great quality.
- On sale!
- On sale!