- Genuine stingray skins (real) fish leather hide
- Premium quality
- Standard (round tip) or Sanded (plain) finish
- Ideal for key-holders, covers, watch straps, accessories, bags and wallets
The price refers to one skin
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Type of Leather Skate Fish (Stingray)
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Average size of the whole piece 15 cm - 6" in
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Not Possible. This item is not eligible for sending samples
Genuine (real) Stingray skins fish leather, with standard or sanded finishing (select one from the menù).
Stingray is a premium quality hide, soft and supple, very durable (about 25 times more durable than cowhide leathers) with an unique texture, it is ideal for the production of medium and small leather goods such as key-holders, covers, watch straps and various accessories like luxury bags and wallets.
The price refers to one skin.
Primary uses of Stingray skins fish leather
Sandor Emdre O. published the 16/09/2023 following an order made on 27/08/2023
Anonymous customer published the 08/02/2022 following an order made on 22/01/2022
Good quality, fast shipping
Anonymous customer published the 05/09/2020 following an order made on 03/08/2020
Stingray hide was fine. Even color, no missing calcium. Pleased with this product; that being said, similar quality can be found with other vendors. Delivery time is the killer