- Lambskin garment leather
- B Grade (there could be some defects)
- Lightweight leather, very thin 0,6-0,8 mm (1,5-2 oz.)
- Soft temper
- Excellent quality/price ratio
- Ideal for making and repairing garments and for producing gloves, jackets, skirts, binding, leather goods and as lining
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Lambskin - Sheepskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,6-0,8 mm (1,5-2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Nappa lightweight leather
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Garment. It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality Being a B grade leather there can be defects such as stains, scratches and halos.
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Lambskin garment lightweight leather, is a thin 0,6-0,8 mm (1,5-2 oz.) and soft skin suitable for garment production and repairs. Characterized by an excellent quality/price ratio this leather can be used for gloves, repairs of jackets, skirts, as lining and for other economic objects where a thin leather is required like leather goods and binding.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Due to the economic nature of the item, the colors may vary over time and from the pictures shown.
N.B. Being a "B" grade leather there could be some defects such as stains, scratches or halos.
Nicolas S. published the 01/11/2023 following an order made on 14/10/2023
I received a wrinkled skin and they send me a replacement very quickly. Lovely customer service. AAA
Gilbert E. published the 11/08/2023 following an order made on 20/07/2023
beautiful colour, nice lambskin
Sheila S. published the 06/07/2023 following an order made on 27/06/2023
Gábor K. published the 01/06/2023 following an order made on 07/05/2023
A rendelt termék mindíg nagyon megbízható minőségű
Gilbert E. published the 05/05/2023 following an order made on 20/04/2023
Nice, soft lining beautiful colors
Andrius P. published the 05/05/2023 following an order made on 18/04/2023
Quality rather better than expected, leather very soft, stretchy, a bit shiny. Forth the money.
Theresa F. published the 28/04/2023 following an order made on 17/04/2023
Soft and.pliable. Good leather for linings, garments and combined with other leather s.
Carmen B. published the 12/04/2023 following an order made on 26/01/2023
I got this in purple and the color was phenomenal. Using it for book binding, and its perfectly thin and the texture is superb. Will buy again.
Rob W. published the 19/03/2023 following an order made on 07/03/2023
so soft just the job
- On sale!