- Naplak calfskin leather
- Soft temper
- Patent finished
- Glossy and wrinkled surface
- Suitable for leather goods, bags, shoes and decolleté, wallets and binding.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1 mm - (2,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Soft-Patent (Naplak)
- Finishing Description Naplak (Wrinkled Soft Patent): this leather has a polished surface like a mirror, obtained with the application of layers of paints or lacquers. It has a wrinkled surface and a soft hand.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,3 m² - 14,4 sq. ft. - 1,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality The skins can have one or more holes that do not affect their use.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Naplak patent calfskin leather is a glossy leather material called "Naplak" because of the soft temper and wrinkled look. This leather is suitable for leather goods, bags, shoes, lining, wallets, and binding. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
The picture below shows the average size of size L.
DIONY N. published the 16/01/2021 following an order made on 05/01/2021
To make bags or similar products. Light walking Leather Sewing Machines can be used.
Anonymous customer published the 20/06/2020 following an order made on 10/06/2020
i got this piece to use as a practice sheet, the painted side is slightly sticky, while the inner had some paint splotches. all in all still a great piece of leather to work and test on!
- On sale!
- On sale!