- Vegetable Tanned Calf Sides
- Thickness 1,2-1,5-2 mm (3-4-5 oz.), select from drop-down menù
- Soft temper
- Very high quality/size price ratio
- Ideal for leather goods such as bags, handmade shoes and craft, lining, wallets, belts, backpacks, purses and binding
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
2 mm - (5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,6 m² - 29 sq. ft. - 3 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Excellent - 1° Grade
Good - 2° Grade
Low - 3° Grade
- More details about quality On lower grades (2-3° Grade), this leather may have some holes, natural markings and stains. On the 1° Grade there may be some imperfections or natural signs characteristic of this kind of leather, which can not be considered as defects.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Vegetable Tanned Calf Sides is a 1,5-2 mm (4-5 oz.) leather, soft temper with a big size, ideal for leather goods such as bags, handmade shoes and craft, lining, wallets, belts, backpacks, purses and binding. This product has a very high quality/size price ratio. The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
Three thickness available, select them from drop-down menù:
- 1,2mm (3 oz.)
- 1,5mm (4 oz.)
- 2mm (5 oz.)
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2,6 m² - 28 sq. ft.
Average size of the "half piece": 1,3 m² - 14 sq. ft.
Bastian T. published the 07/11/2022 following an order made on 19/10/2022
Exactly as described!
Kathleen T. published the 30/10/2022 following an order made on 30/09/2022
Beautiful. I am very pleased.
Julio P. published the 30/10/2022 following an order made on 10/10/2022
The leather you sent me is bad and smells bad I know that is cheap but the quality is bad.
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 24/10/2022
Hello Julio this leather has no smell since it is not oiled is think you are confusing it with the other item, it is unfair to leave 1 star review on this item.
pierre Jean A. published the 15/10/2022 following an order made on 25/09/2022
Jesse M. published the 13/10/2022 following an order made on 18/09/2022
Vicky T. published the 06/10/2022 following an order made on 16/09/2022
A L. published the 06/10/2022 following an order made on 16/09/2022
I but this regularly. Very good value for the quality.
Rebecca M. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 15/03/2022
Very soft and gorgeous condition - beautiful product.
Matthew W. published the 27/05/2022 following an order made on 16/05/2022
- Out of stock