- Laminated (metallic) lambskin leather
- Premium quality
- Lightweight and soft
- Ideal for leather goods, bags, shoes, lining, garment, craft in general and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Lamb - Sheepskin
- Leather Part Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,9 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Laminated (Metallic)
- Finishing Description Laminated: this finishing type covers the surface of the leather with a thin metal film which gives to the product a shiny appearance.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Garment. This Leather is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² | 9ft² | 1yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium Laminated lambskin is a lightweight soft leather with a special metallic finish and it is perfect for the creation of leather goods, bags, shoes, lining, garment, craft in general and binding. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Jane W. published the 16/04/2021 following an order made on 22/03/2021
Fabulous product, does the job perfectly for my business
Jane W. published the 13/03/2021 following an order made on 02/03/2021
Perfect for my requirements.
Anonymous customer published the 24/02/2019 following an order made on 12/02/2019
Anonymous customer published the 12/10/2018 following an order made on 25/09/2018
Anonymous customer published the 14/02/2018 following an order made on 04/02/2018
Excellent, good colour.
- On sale!
- On sale!
- On sale!