- Aniline calfskin leather
- Premium Italian quality
- Soft temper (nappa leather)
- Full grain aniline finish
- Used by the most famous luxury fashion brands
- Suitable for leather goods such as bags, belts, wallets, saddlery, binding, shoes, backpacks and medium-sized upholstery projects
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Furniture, Upholstery and Coverings. This kind of leather is intended to cover chairs, tables, puffs, sofa leather, carpet, armchairs, furniture, automotive interiors but it's also usable for every purpose.
- Other Uses (2) Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,8 m² - 20 sq. ft. - 2,2 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Aniline soft calfskin full grain leather available in various colors, it is one of the finest kind of leather material used by the most famous luxury brands for their creations, this nappa leather is suitable for the production of leather goods such as bags, belts, wallets, saddlery, binding, shoes, backpacks and medium-sized upholstery projects.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Soft Aniline Calfskin Leather
Calfskin leather is one of the most used material in fashion industry. It is characterized by a particular fine grain that make it a very versatile skin for production of many leather goods objects. Calfskin is mainly used to create luxury bags, wallets, backpacks but also shoes and garment. Calf leather is of bovine origin but it differs from cows and bulls for the quality of the grain and for the softness. An entire skin can exceed 4 square meters, but it is usually worked on the half size (calf sides).
The thickness of soft calfskin is usually around 1-1,4mm (3-4 oz.) and the surface can be finished in various ways such as aniline, semi-aniline, printed, dry-milled, patent and many others. The softness and luxury appearance of this item is obtained thanks to the chrome tanning and the aniline finish, this combination makes this calfskin ideal for the usages where a "perfect" material is required.
Main uses of luxury soft calfskin leather
Federico A. published the 02/07/2022 following an order made on 21/06/2022
Yuliya P. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 23/05/2022
The packaging wasn’t good enough and it caused many wrinkles on the surface of the hide ((
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 13/06/2022
Thank you Yuliya for the feedback. We use this packaging for some reasons:to minimize shipping costs for the customers and because the material we use is made only of recycled materials without PVC, in fact it is eco-sustainable. Anyway we suggest you to iron the leather to avoid any wrinkles: just use an iron and a cloth to protect the skin. 😊
Comment from Yuliya P. the 13/06/2022
Thank you, I will try that! Anyway, I am really satisfied with my purchase!
Andrea P. published the 10/01/2022 following an order made on 20/12/2021
Happy with the product.
Rovshan G. published the 29/10/2021 following an order made on 17/09/2021
Great stuff, soft, dyed through, pleasant to feel.
Antim A. published the 14/10/2021 following an order made on 04/10/2021
Very good qlity product, but 10-15 % cheaper, would be great for the buyer and seller, equally. But, it is just fine for me, anyway.
Michael P. published the 30/09/2021 following an order made on 15/09/2021
This leather has all the same characteristics of leather costing twice what it costs. I strongly recommend giving it a try!
William F. published the 16/09/2021 following an order made on 29/08/2021
Beautiful side. Absolutely gorgeous. I am rating 4 instead of 5 because it was significantly more stiff than I expected. I was unsure if it was veg tanned initially and had to re-check the item description. It's not going to be useful for the car shift boot I am going to make, but I'll find a use for it.
Marilyn B. published the 08/09/2021 following an order made on 21/08/2021
Mark K. published the 04/08/2021 following an order made on 28/07/2021
I think it is hard to know what you will get without being able to see, touch, and smell a piece of leather in person, but I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised by a beautiful half hide at an excellent price. I would suggest that a full description is given. I received top grain leather, but could have been full grain - not specified. Also finish isn't specified - just looked sort of matte that I wanted. In the end, I'm happy with the beautiful piece of Italian leather I got for less cost than I could have imagined.
- On sale!
- On sale!
- On sale!
- Out of stock