- Goat skin (chevre) leather hides
- Premium Italian and French quality
- Aniline finish
- Very fashionable and immediately recognizable grainy texture
- Suitable for the creation of bags, shoes, bindings, wallets, craft, covers and leather goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Goatskin (chevre) leather with aniline finish is characterized by a slightly wrinkled and irregular surface, it is a soft leather, but compared to lamb, sheep or mutton it is slightly thicker. These features make it a unique and immediately recognizable kind of leather. The price refers to the single skin of which the average size is reported.
Possible uses of goatskin (chevre) leather
Goatskin leather is used in the most varied fields, but primarily for the creation of bags and wallets, but not only, it is also ideal for shoes, bindings, covers, eyeglass cases and other leather accessories in general.
Anneliese W. published the 16/11/2023 following an order made on 29/10/2023
Beautiful skin, really looking forward to using this leather.
Daniela C. published the 11/10/2023 following an order made on 26/09/2023
Very good !
Michele O. published the 11/08/2023 following an order made on 20/07/2023
Ante B. published the 10/07/2023 following an order made on 30/06/2023
Oanca I. published the 28/06/2023 following an order made on 09/06/2023
Jo W. published the 30/04/2023 following an order made on 17/04/2023
Love this leather
Lily R. published the 28/04/2023 following an order made on 18/04/2023
It’s well packed. I ordered many hides of different kinds of leather. The quality of leather is good. Some are very nice. some are good. I wish I could attach some photos here. Will continue to do business with the company.
Michael D. published the 12/04/2023 following an order made on 22/03/2023
My go-to goat skins. Great quality.
Saulius B. published the 19/03/2023 following an order made on 06/03/2023
- On sale!