- Goat skin (chevre) leather hides
- Premium Italian and French quality
- Aniline finish
- Very fashionable and immediately recognizable grainy texture
- Suitable for the creation of bags, shoes, bindings, wallets, craft, covers and leather goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² | 9ft² | 1yd²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium goat chevre leather with aniline finish is characterized by a slightly wrinkled and irregular surface, it is a soft skin but compared to lamb, sheep or mutton it is slightly thicker. These features make it a unique and immediately recognizable kind of leather. Goatskins are used in the most varied fields such as the creation of bags, shoes, bindings, wallets, covers, accessories and leather goods in general.
The price refers to the single skin of which the average size is reported.
Leonid L. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 31/08/2022
Nathaniel M. published the 18/08/2022 following an order made on 22/07/2022
Beautiful leather! Buying more now!
Naif A. published the 12/07/2022 following an order made on 27/06/2022
Firdaus H. published the 29/06/2022 following an order made on 18/06/2022
It's too shiny to my liking. The color is excellent and my first time working with Chevre.
Ali A. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 08/06/2022
So nice shipping and good leathers
Tina K. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 29/05/2022
Dale T. published the 28/05/2022 following an order made on 09/05/2022
Some of the best leather I've found.
Matthew L. published the 23/05/2022 following an order made on 10/05/2022
For the price this was fantastic. Some wrinkles near the outer extremes but there is plenty of nice material to use close to the center
Julia B. published the 10/05/2022 following an order made on 23/03/2022
- On sale!
- Out of stock