- Kid goat skin leather
- Glossy aniline finish
- Thin and firm leather material
- Premium Italian quality
- Perfect for shoes upper (for men and women's elegant décolleté), bags, shoes lining, compartments and wallet lining, craft and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,8 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Lining and interior covering. Lining leather is thin and has a uniform surface that together with the economic price make it ideal for covering the less visible part of objects, such as the inside of bags, wallets, shoes, belts or straps.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Glossy kid goat skin, is a thin and firm leather material, aniline finished, perfect for shoes upper, for men and women's elegant décolleté. It is also suitable for bags, shoes lining, internal compartments like wallet lining, craft and binding.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Possible uses of kid goatskin leather
Thierry B. published the 20/02/2023 following an order made on 02/02/2023
Helene B. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 28/11/2022
Second time I have ordered this product. It is beautiful, great quality and at a great price.
Leonid L. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 31/08/2022
Helene B. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 22/05/2022
Great items for lining. Will order again. Although the picture shows it pinker than the actual leather. I thought it would be more baby pink as it is described. It is more of a beige colour, at least the piece I received.
Matthew L. published the 23/05/2022 following an order made on 10/05/2022
This leather was very nice but there were a few more imperfections near the center as well as wrinkles. Still a good value if you can work around the knicks and scratches
Siddick J. published the 28/01/2022 following an order made on 12/01/2022
some minute cracks are visible while stretching it
Patricia S. published the 06/01/2022 following an order made on 16/12/2021
Shinier than expected. But should make something interesting
Anonymous customer published the 30/09/2021 following an order made on 20/09/2021
Anonymous customer published the 23/05/2021 following an order made on 09/05/2021
It is great quality!
- On sale!