Lining goat skin is the best leather to be used as inner lining of any objects such as shoes, bags, watch straps, wallets, covers, bags and leather craft in general.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,6 mm - (1,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Semi-Aniline
- Finishing Description Semi-Aniline: this leather is similar to the one of pure aniline but it has the addition of a thin layer of pigments then covered with a transparent protective layer. Pros: good quality, uniform surface.
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Lining and interior covering. Lining leather is thin and has a uniform surface that together with the economic price make it ideal for covering the less visible part of objects, such as the inside of bags, wallets, shoes, belts or straps.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² | 9ft² | 1yd²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,3 m² - 4 sq. ft. - 0,4 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Lining goat skin is the best leather to be used as inner lining of any objects such as shoes, bags, watch straps, wallets, covers, bags and leather craft in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Federico A. published the 02/07/2022 following an order made on 21/06/2022
hanshen K S. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 30/05/2022
quite shiny, not sure if it is totally suitable for lining shoes but definitely great for bags, small leather goods.etc.
Helene B. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 22/05/2022
Great item for lining. My 3 order of this lining.
Liviu M. published the 29/03/2022 following an order made on 21/03/2022
Leather is on the soft side and quite elasting. The reason I’ve ordered it was for the tickness. 0.6, but what I have received was 0.8-1mm
Sylvain P. published the 11/03/2022 following an order made on 26/02/2022
Rick H. published the 17/02/2022 following an order made on 27/01/2022
very soft nice color throughout
Helene B. published the 09/02/2022 following an order made on 16/01/2022
This is great for lining. Definitely will order more.
Lester B. published the 25/01/2022 following an order made on 08/01/2022
Very good, meeting my expectations, I strongly recommend!
Steven G. published the 28/12/2021 following an order made on 06/12/2021
- On sale!
- On sale!