- On sale!
- Vegetable tanned leather bellies.
- B grade economic selection
- Affordable vegetable tanned leather that can be used for small objects, tests, tooling, sandals, straps, labels, leather craft and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
|Quantity||Unit discount||You Save|
|3||10%||Up to €5.67|
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Belly
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,8 mm - (4,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² | 9ft² | 1yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality Except for the natural color, the other colors may come in mixed finishing, thicknesses and qualities due to the cheap nature of this item.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
B grade economic selection vegetable tanned leather bellies. This is an inexpensive vegetable tanned leather that can be used for small objects, tests, tooling, sandals, straps, labels, leather craft and binding.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Except for the natural color, the other colors may come in mixed finishing, thicknesses and qualities due to the cheap nature of this item.
Vegetable Tanned Leather Bellies
Vegetable tanned leather bellies require different processing than other leather parts ( single or double butt, front shoulder, etc ) because they have a different shape, different top grain and a different thickness. Consequently , bellies are cut before tanning process and immersed in the drums separately. Generally leather bellies have a surface area ranging from 0.5 to 1 square meter, a length from 2 to 2.50 meters and an average width of 40 cm.
Thanks to these features, bellies are very well suitable to production of sandals and leather goods in general. Sometimes they can also be used to achieve belts or objects that require very long lengths, although thickness ( 1-2 mm on average, 3 mm max ) can not be compared to other types of thicker leather (single or double butt, front shoulders ). Finally, like any other vegetable tanned leather, they are perfect for tooling. Bellies also have a vegetable-tanned natural color and a medium temper.
Primary uses of veg tan bellies
Ann S. published the 16/07/2022 following an order made on 29/06/2022
Cheap - easy to avoid the flaws from smaller items., Good value with multi discount
Janne T. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 06/06/2022
Dalibor S. published the 06/03/2022 following an order made on 12/02/2022
Great quality for the price
Ari K. published the 24/02/2022 following an order made on 04/02/2022
Wendy P. published the 25/01/2022 following an order made on 07/01/2022
Good enough quality for price and grading.
Jan B. published the 25/01/2022 following an order made on 04/01/2022
Good for practising
Robert L. published the 09/01/2022 following an order made on 23/12/2021
Lillian S. published the 26/12/2021 following an order made on 28/11/2021
i ordered these before and have been lucky last time, this time not so much as it was definitely and really „low grade“. The leather was very dirty and had diverse blemishes snd thickness was in parts definitely stronger than what i ordered - but okay, that’s always the risk when ordering low grade, it’s a bit like playing roulette…
Dean H. published the 16/12/2021 following an order made on 26/11/2021
Very very good
- On sale!
- On sale!
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
- On sale!