- Premium baby calfskin leather aniline finished
- Outstanding quality of the grain
- Thin leather (1mm - 2,5 oz.)
- Perfect for the production of luxury items like, shoes, bags or purses, totes, suitcase, wallets, book bindings, garment, gloves, covers, lining and small leather goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Baby Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1 mm - (2,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium Aniline Baby Calf Skin Leather is one of the most valuable and expensive kind of leather and it is characterized by an outstanding quality of the grain side. It is perfect for the production of luxury items like, shoes, bags or purses, totes, suitcase, wallets, book bindings, garment, gloves, covers, lining and small leather goods in general. This is The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Katsuhiro H. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 09/09/2022
The edges were slightly bent, but it was an elegant leather with a low gloss. It's a great baby calf.
Paz M. published the 14/09/2021 following an order made on 22/08/2021
Anonymous customer published the 25/09/2020 following an order made on 07/09/2020
As ordered and good quality, maybe I just don’t like grey after all
Anonymous customer published the 11/07/2020 following an order made on 01/07/2020
Beautiful leather. Soft and thin, perfect for my small good projects.
Anonymous customer published the 19/06/2020 following an order made on 04/06/2020
Excellent product, exactly as described online!
Anonymous customer published the 13/06/2020 following an order made on 03/06/2020
A beautiful piece of leather. Strong but still soft and pliable. It looks perfect. Can't wait to try it!
Anonymous customer published the 10/08/2019 following an order made on 10/07/2019
Anonymous customer published the 25/09/2018 following an order made on 16/09/2018
Nice soft feel. Good for slouchy handbags.
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 28/09/2018
Hello Leah We see your review but we did not received any message from you, so pls can you tell us again what’s the issue with your order? And pls before leaving a negative feedback enter in contact with us, we will always at your disposal for any kind of assistance Sorry we did not received this message If you explain us again we will be pleased to help you
Anonymous customer published the 29/07/2018 following an order made on 13/07/2018
- On sale!