- Whole cowhide leather
- Printed & pigmented finish
- Big size
- Soft temper
- Pebble (or dollar, madras) print surface
- Ideal as upholstery leather material, furniture, sofa, car interiors, nautical furniture but also leather goods, bags, pillows, wallets and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Part Whole Cowhide
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Printed
- Finishing Description Pigmented and Printed: the pigmented finishing gives to the leather a uniform surface, excellent light resistance, defect coverage and easy maintenance. The printed finishing enhance the surface of the grain side.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Furnitures, Upholstery and Coverings. This kind of leather is intended to cover chairs, tables, puffs, sofa leather, carpet, armchairs, furniture, automotive interiors but it's also useable for every purpose.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Extra L (more than 4m² | 45sf² | 5yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece Choose one size
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality Please note that when some colors are available on lower grades (2° and 3°), this means that holes, scratches and halos may be present.
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Whole cowhide leather printed and pigmented finish, big size, soft temper, the surface has a pebble (also called dollar or madras) print, it is ideal as upholstery leather material, furniture, sofa, car interiors, nautical furniture but also leather goods, bags, pillows, wallets and binding. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Pebble printed whole cowhide leather for upholstery and furniture
Printed whole cowhide leather for upholstery is the best choice for those who intend to create premium quality coverings for their sofa or leather goods. Here you will find the leather for furniture and upholstery, and therefore suitable for making coatings of armchairs, sofas, chairs, puff, foot rest and also use them to spread out as carpets. This kind of leather is obtained selecting the best cow leather coming from the European Raw Hides that are tanned in Italy following the best tradition and methods. The pigmented leather is a full or top grain leather that is easy to clean, uniform, without defects, is very resistant and it used for car interiors and sofa coverings.
Corrected grain and pigmented leather
Protected or corrected leather is the most common and durable type of leather, it is the most used leather in manufacturing furniture and upholstery. Pigmented leather has a corrected grain that protect thanks to a polymer surface coating containing pigments in suspension. While the thickness of the surface coating may vary, it allows the manufacturer to have more control over the properties of the leather.
Jeanette C. published the 25/03/2022 following an order made on 07/03/2022
Absolutely beautiful leather - some of the nicest I have seen. It is going to make my favorite old well loved chair beautiful again!
Sarah B. published the 26/01/2021 following an order made on 08/01/2021
This leather came flawless! Some if the most beautiful leather that has graced my shop. I couldn't be happier. I am using this leather for flaps for tool rolls as well as grilling aprons. This leather will do perfectly and due to the perfection of this hide, I will not have any waste.
Anonymous customer published the 13/03/2019 following an order made on 26/02/2019
Exactly what was described!! Excellenr
Anonymous customer published the 08/09/2018 following an order made on 30/08/2018
Very good quality.
Anonymous customer published the 03/11/2017 following an order made on 17/10/2017
Excellent quality. Will use again.
Anonymous customer published the 14/07/2017 following an order made on 05/07/2017
Brilliant texture quality and size
Anonymous customer published the 02/07/2017 following an order made on 19/06/2017
Excellent hide, lager than expected, colour match perfect, very quick delivery