- Vegetable tanned natural square shoulders leather Made in Tuscany
- "B" Grade
- Very high quality price/ratio
- Thickness up to 3,5mm (9oz.)
- Choose one thickness from the drop-down menù
- Medium firmness
- Ideal for belts, tooling, engraving, bags, shoes, wallets, covers, binding and tools holder
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
Very Thick (3 ~ 5 mm)
1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
2 mm - (5 oz.)
2,5 mm - (6 oz.)
3 mm - (7,5 oz.)
3,5 mm - (9 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,2 m² - 13 sq. ft. - 1,4 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Good - 2° Grade
Low - 3° Grade
- More details about quality Few marks and defects on 2°grade, some defects on 3° grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Natural vegetable tanned square shoulder "B" Grade, 1-3,5mm (3-9oz.), ideal for belts, tooling, engraving and leather goods production like bags, shoes, wallets, covers, binding and tools holder. This vegetable tanned leather is produced in Tuscany according to the best Italian tanning tradition and has a very high quality/price ratio. The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size. Choose the grade and thickness from the drop-down menù
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
Vjeko I. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 01/11/2022
Excellent service, delivery within a reasonable time, and the quality of the leather is excellent. All praise for buyleatheronline 👍
Gábor K. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 31/12/2022
very good and even quality material, nice to work with
Klarisa T. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 11/12/2022
I am very pleased with the product. Product came before I expected. Good dealer.
Russell H. published the 19/12/2022 following an order made on 24/11/2022
Some blemishes/holes, but overall good B grade shoulder.
Sara Y. published the 15/12/2022 following an order made on 24/11/2022
Great! Excited to work w/
Stephen B. published the 13/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
excellent quality...definitly recommend.
Walter E. published the 09/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
Nice piece of leather
Jonathan G. published the 09/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
For b grade it’s excellent quality. I should save up and buy A grade to see if there is any difference
Mikko S. published the 23/11/2022 following an order made on 08/11/2022
Good for B grade
- On sale!
- On sale!