- Vegetable tanned natural square shoulders leather Made in Tuscany
- "B" Grade
- Very high quality price/ratio
- Thickness up to 3,5mm (9oz.)
- Choose one thickness from the drop-down menù
- Medium firmness
- Ideal for belts, tooling, engraving, bags, shoes, wallets, covers, binding and tools holder
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
Very Thick (3 ~ 5 mm)
1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
2 mm - (5 oz.)
2,5 mm - (6 oz.)
3 mm - (7,5 oz.)
3,5 mm - (9 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,2 m² - 13 sq. ft. - 1,4 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,5 m² - 16,2 sq. ft. - 1,8 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Good - 2° Grade
Low - 3° Grade
- More details about quality The 2° grade provides for the presence of some defects, the 3° grade has more defects such as scratches or stains.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Natural vegetable tanned square shoulder "B" Grade, 1-3,5mm (3-9oz.), ideal for belts, tooling, engraving and leather goods production like bags, shoes, wallets, covers, binding and tools holder. This vegetable tanned leather is produced in Tuscany according to the best Italian tanning tradition and has a very high quality/price ratio. The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size. Choose the grade and thickness from the drop-down menù
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
Brendan M. published the 07/11/2023 following an order made on 21/10/2023
Both hides in excellent condition, more than happy with sizes. Looking forward to using them.
Peter S. published the 01/11/2023 following an order made on 21/10/2023
Bought to use as a stiffening material so not concerned with blemishes etc. However, there is plenty of useable area on the hide to make smaller items
Nicolas S. published the 27/10/2023 following an order made on 14/10/2023
Just what I was expecting, lovely!
Wolfram G. published the 22/10/2023 following an order made on 09/10/2023
Alain M. published the 21/10/2023 following an order made on 09/10/2023
The goods were delivered quickly, good contact with the supplier and, as always, beautiful quality. Highly recommended.
Ciprian C. published the 23/09/2023 following an order made on 06/09/2023
Exceptional quality, very satisfied with all products ordered from the site.
Roman S. published the 16/09/2023 following an order made on 27/08/2023
Everything was excelent
Darren P. published the 12/08/2023 following an order made on 01/08/2023
This is laughable! "B" Grade they called it. When I first opened the tube and rolled out the piece I wasn't expecting anything spectacular... but that's exactly what I got! "B" Grade? How they graded this leather is beyond me, but it should have been "A" Grade. I've said it before but I'll say it again, you guys rock!
Tetiana S. published the 12/08/2023 following an order made on 25/07/2023
The leather looks good, but have strong smell. I suppose for this price it shouldn’t be so smelly.
- On sale!