- Calfskin leather
- "Charro" flowers print (also called Cashmere)
- Semi-rigid temper and firm hand
- Special finish with multi-tone effect
- 100% Made in Italy
- Ideal for bags, straps, belts, binding, covers, wallets, craft, coverings and leather goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Printed
- Finishing Description Printed: this leather is characterized by a printed surface whose purpose is usually to enhance the natural grain of the leather, such as the common pebble (dollar) print, or to recreate fantasy designs.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,6 m² - 17,8 sq. ft. - 1,9 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Regular Production Item: this item a a regular production one and will always been available in the colors and finishes listed. In some cases is possible to request custom colors, contact us for more information.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
"Charro" is the name of the particular flower texture that is embossed on these leather hides. Charro printed calf has a semi-rigid temper and a firm hand, it is the perfect material for the production of unique bags, straps, belts, covers, binding, wallets, craft and leather goods in general.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Average dimension of the half size
Patricia L. published the 19/07/2021 following an order made on 06/07/2021
very Nice product
Anonymous customer published the 11/04/2021 following an order made on 24/03/2021
Exceed expectations and quality is suppurb. My family saw this leather and started putting in orders for me to make birthday and holiday gifts!
Anonymous customer published the 30/01/2021 following an order made on 14/01/2021
Love this so much
Anonymous customer published the 05/10/2020 following an order made on 09/09/2020
Well pleased with the quality and design, as described. I recommend buying your leather products from this seller !
Anonymous customer published the 18/02/2020 following an order made on 09/02/2020
beautiful oversized piece; as advertised.
Anonymous customer published the 20/09/2019 following an order made on 11/09/2019
Anonymous customer published the 23/08/2019 following an order made on 27/07/2019
This is a beautiful leather that can be used for any project that you want a bit more flair and detail. The other side is not finished so you may need a liner.
Anonymous customer published the 02/05/2018 following an order made on 16/04/2018