- Vegetable tanned baby calfskin leather
- Natural finish
- Very Fine grain
- Low thickness (0,9mm - 2oz.) and soft temper
- Ideal for leather goods making like bags, shoes, lining, wallets, craft, binding and also hand painting
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Baby Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,9 mm - (2 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,6mm (1,5 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,4 m² - 27 sq. ft. - 2,9 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Choose the quality of the leather
- More details about quality Even on 1° grade there could be one hole due to the breed of the animal. 3° Grade may have some spots or holes, but it is still good.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Natural vegetable tanned leather, thin baby calfskin. This skin is characterized by a finer grain that together with a light color and a soft temper make it the ideal material for leather goods making like bags, shoes, lining, wallets, craft and binding and also hand painting.
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,8 m² - 20 sq. ft. - 2,2 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,9 m² - 10 sq. ft. - 1,1 yd²
Peter M. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 15/05/2022
exactly as described
Matthew L. published the 23/05/2022 following an order made on 10/05/2022
This one was kind of disappointing honestly. It seemed bit more than a C grade hide rather than a B. This is probably only worth purchasing in A grade
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 13/06/2022
Thank you Matthew for the feedback, consider that this item is natural vegetable tanned, so some defects are present even on the 1° grade.
Alexandra P. published the 28/04/2022 following an order made on 20/04/2022
Harry R. published the 30/03/2022 following an order made on 11/03/2022
Very good for shoe lining, nice quality at a very good price.
Sylvain P. published the 11/03/2022 following an order made on 26/02/2022
Anne P. published the 07/03/2022 following an order made on 23/02/2022
Very satisfied with this skin. Beautiful in its entirety. As supple as a lambskin, solid, taking the colors extremely well. Beautiful.
Norbert L. published the 07/03/2022 following an order made on 17/02/2022
Andrew P. published the 02/03/2022 following an order made on 16/02/2022
Always good quality for wallets
Claes P. published the 26/01/2022 following an order made on 10/01/2022
This one is really fine, its going to make wondrous lining for alot of projects, not many imperfections and for the price, man. buy it!
- On sale!
- Out of stock