- Vegetable tanned baby calfskin leather
- Natural finish
- Very Fine grain
- Low thickness (0,9mm - 2oz.) and soft temper
- Ideal for leather goods making like bags, shoes, lining, wallets, craft, binding and also hand painting
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Baby Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,9 mm - (2 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,6mm (1,5 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,4 m² - 27 sq. ft. - 2,9 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Excellent - 1° Grade
Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality Even on 1° grade there could be one hole due to the breed of the animal. 3° Grade may have some spots or holes, but it is still good.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Natural vegetable tanned leather, thin baby calfskin. This skin is characterized by a finer grain that together with a light color and a soft temper make it the ideal material for leather goods making like bags, shoes, lining, wallets, craft and binding and also hand painting.
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2,4 m² - 27 sq. ft.
Average size of the "half piece": 1,2 m² - 13 sq. ft.
Matthew W. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 19/12/2022
what i was expecting
Jan K. published the 20/12/2022 following an order made on 27/11/2022
Quality could be better
Angel D. published the 15/12/2022 following an order made on 29/11/2022
Mir S. published the 09/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
👍 very good
Philip A. published the 23/11/2022 following an order made on 27/10/2022
Exactly what I ordered, good quality. I will be buying more from this company.
Marjeta G. published the 05/11/2022 following an order made on 21/10/2022
Very good, silky-smooth soft leather: I was pleasantly surprised. Very happy with it. Exceeded my expectations.
Matias K. published the 13/10/2022 following an order made on 13/09/2022
Just a little bit harder than I expected, but for this price, really good.
Kimmo H. published the 26/08/2022 following an order made on 28/07/2022
Maureen H. published the 04/08/2022 following an order made on 18/07/2022
Lovely leather but darker than expected. The picture on my iPad is nearly white.
- On sale!