- Vegetable tanned goatskin leather
- Characterized by a particular grainy surface typical of the goat
- Soft temper
- Thickness of 1,1 mm (2-3 oz.)
- Ideal for small leather goods like drums, wallets and pochette, shoe lining, wallets, sandals and slippers, craft, binding and also hand painting
The price refers to one piece of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,1 mm - (2-3 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² | 9ft² | 1yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,6 m² - 6,6 sq. ft. - 0,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Vegetable tanned goatskin leather, this skin is characterized by a particular grainy surface typical of the goat that together with a natural color and a soft temper make it the ideal material for small leather goods making like drums, wallets and pochette, shoe lining, wallets, sandals and slippers, craft, binding and also hand painting. The price refers to one piece of which is indicated the average size.
Luise M. published the 02/08/2022 following an order made on 19/07/2022
nice quality despite ordering 3rd grade!
Shane K. published the 01/05/2022 following an order made on 25/04/2022
the leather was fine if stained and with some holes, but it was mentioned to me before the sale was finalized.
Arvid W. published the 13/03/2022 following an order made on 20/02/2022
Mir S. published the 08/02/2022 following an order made on 22/01/2022
As per specification, thank you
Rory M. published the 14/01/2022 following an order made on 02/01/2022
Beautiful leather , very happy!
Jasmin S. published the 10/01/2022 following an order made on 27/12/2021
Everything as described - I am very satisfied with it.
Anže P. published the 21/12/2021 following an order made on 08/12/2021
Its very nice and bigger then i+I had expected it to be. There are barely any imperfections. And the ones that are tere are only small little scratches that wont show after you add some conditioner or whatever you use on leather.
Dean H. published the 16/12/2021 following an order made on 26/11/2021
Arnis P. published the 15/12/2021 following an order made on 30/11/2021
Quality is good, very nice leather to touch
- Out of stock