- Vegetable tanned goatskin leather
- Characterized by a particular grainy surface typical of the goat
- Soft temper
- Thickness of 1,1 mm (2-3 oz.)
- Ideal for small leather goods like drums, wallets and pochette, shoe lining, wallets, sandals and slippers, craft, binding and also hand painting
The price refers to one piece of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,1 mm - (2-3 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,6 m² - 6,6 sq. ft. - 0,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Vegetable tanned goatskin leather, this skin is characterized by a particular grainy surface typical of the goat that together with a natural color and a soft temper make it the ideal material for small leather goods making like drums, wallets and pochette, shoe lining, wallets, sandals and slippers, craft, binding and also hand painting. The price refers to one piece of which is indicated the average size.
Tommi M. published the 10/03/2023 following an order made on 07/02/2023
Pinnassa oli likaa ja naarmuja.
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 27/02/2023
Hei, kiitos tilauksestasi, nahka on luokiteltu 3. (kolmanneksi) valinnaksi, joten on normaalia, että siinä on useita puutteita. Hello, thank you for your order, the leather is classified as 3rd (third) choice, so it is normal that it has several imperfections.
Comment from Tommi M. the 28/02/2023
PETER B. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 04/01/2023
great leather, not perfect. yet the description does state exactly what it is.. I'm very pleased with it, it's all useable.
Jacob R. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 15/12/2022
Marijeta F. published the 09/12/2022 following an order made on 14/11/2022
The leather I received wasn't in good condition and didn't quite match the grade and description. However, upon my remark the seller reacted right away and offered a compensation or a replacement. Although I was disappointed with the item they sent I am happy with their customer service, and since other leather skins I ordered were very good, I'll shop here again.
Jure H. published the 16/10/2022 following an order made on 07/10/2022
Great good quality
Angelina A. published the 15/10/2022 following an order made on 29/09/2022
I wanted to try vegetable tanned Goat Skin and compare it to cow and am so impressed with quality and the cost, that I ordered a second batch. I know it is of the lowest grade but I can dye the leather or paint it. Either way, I'm really happy. I am never disappointed, thank you so much 💜🙏☘️
Jeff B. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 04/09/2022
Just as I had hoped. I will return.
Rob T. published the 26/08/2022 following an order made on 01/08/2022
These B grade skins were better than expected. Tannage and temper were very consistent throughout and having them skived down to .8mm left the flesh side very consistently sueded. There were only a couple small holes, less than expected for B grade
Luise M. published the 02/08/2022 following an order made on 19/07/2022
nice quality despite ordering 3rd grade!