- Calfskin leather
- Crocodile embossed (mock croc)
- Italian quality
- Ideal for leather goods, bags, binding, harness, saddlery, covers, belt, shoes, accessories and pursues
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Part Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1 mm - (2,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Embossed
- Finishing Description Embossed: this more pronounced kind of finishing usually imitates the skin of various reptiles (snakes, lizards, crocodiles, ostriches etc..), or re-creates fancy designs.
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Crocodile embossed (mock croc) calfskin leather, for leather goods, bags, binding, harness, saddlery, covers, belt, shoes, accessories and pursues. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Crocodile (mock croc) embossed calfskin leather
Crocodile (cocco) embossed calf skin require a special process to be obtained. The leather is initially tanned in drums with chrome substances then is covered with pigments and finally is printed and embossed with a crocodile design. This kind of embossing imitates the skins of exotic animal such as alligator and crocodiles, but compared to the genuine leather, this calf skin has a cheaper price and a beautiful surface comparable to the quality of the real ones.
Thanks to these features, crocodile embossed calf skins are very well suitable to production of shoes and other leather goods in general such as bags, wallets, key-chain and so on. Sometimes they can also be used to achieve belts or objects that require very long lengths, although thickness can not be compared to other types of thicker leather (single or double butt, front shoulders ). This leather, like all our products , is carefully selected (first choice) and comes only from the best Italian leather suppliers.
- On sale!
- On sale!
- Out of stock