- Genuine deerskin leather hide
- Crackle effect patent finishing
- Main finish is on the flesh side, secondary side is the grain one
- Double face leather (usable on both sides)
- Soft temper
- Thickness 1,2 mm (3 oz.)
- Suitable for leather goods, bags, binding, harness, saddlery, covers, belt, shoes, lining, pursues
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Deerskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,1 mm - (2-3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Soft-Patent (Naplak)
- Finishing Description Naplak (Wrinkled Soft Patent): this leather has a polished surface like a mirror, obtained with the application of layers of paints or lacquers. It has a wrinkled surface and a soft hand.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Double face, grain side is the secondary one
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1 m² - 11 sq. ft. - 1,2 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality This kind of leather may have one or two holes due to the shot during the hunt. The grain side being the secondary one can have imperfections
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Genuine deerskin leather hides, with a soft temper and patent finishing, crackle effect. The peculiarity of this leather is given by the primary finishing on the flesh side, in fact the secondary dry milled side is the grain side. For this reason this leather is double face, that means usable on both sides. This is a very fine leather suitable for leather goods, bags, binding, harness, saddlery, covers, belt, shoes, lining and pursues. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
N.B. This kind of leather may have one or two holes due to the shot during the hunt.
- Out of stock
- On sale!