- Patent goatskin leather
- Soft temper
- Glossy patent finish
- Perfect for the creation of bags, wallets, shoes and garment, but also other uses like lining, craft and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1 mm - (2,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Patent
- Finishing Description Patent (Classic): this leather has a glossy surface like a mirror, obtained by applying one or more layers of paints or lacquers, pigmented or not, based on linseed oil, nitrocellulose, polyurethane and/or other synthetic resins.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Garment. It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,3 m² - 4 sq. ft. - 0,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Patent goatskin leather, with a very soft temper and glossy patent finish. First quality leather perfect for the creation of bags, wallets, shoes and garment, but also other uses like lining, craft and binding. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Charles H. published the 19/03/2023 following an order made on 28/02/2023
Linda S. published the 04/11/2022 following an order made on 22/10/2022
Very nice quality leather!
Leonid L. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 31/08/2022
Mark W. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 07/09/2022
Very high quality, and great value.
Daniela C. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 11/06/2022
Soft leather and it is as expected. I am very pleased with the order.
- Beige - Natural
- Sand Beige
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Dark Red - Cherry
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Wisteria - Lilac
- Light Purple - Magenta
- Medium Green
- Normal Army Green
- Light Turquoise
- Medium Blue
- Navy Blue
- Dark Blue
- Light Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Chocolate
- Dark Brown
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- On sale!