- Vegetable tanned double butts (bends)
- Aniline and dry-milled (tumbled) finish
- Thick leather (3,5mm - 9oz.)
- Semi-gloss surface
- Suitable for long belts, leashes, harness leather goods and saddlery
- Excellent quality from the best choices of bull raw hides and produced in Tuscany
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Double Butt (Bend)
- Thickness Range Very Thick (3 ~ 5 mm)
- Exact Thickness 3,5 mm - (9 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Dry-Milled
- Finishing Description Dry Milled: the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a softer hand a wrinkled surface and a distressed appearance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Aniline
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Vegetable Tanned Double Butts (bends) dry-milled and aniline finish, ideal for long belts, leashes, harness but also leather goods.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
These double butts are fully finished: aniline and dry-milled on the grain side, resin on the back side, so they are ready to use i.e. for cutting belts.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2 m² - 22 sq. ft.
Average size of the "half piece": 1m² - 11 sq. ft.