- Vegetable tanned bull shoulders
- Wide shape 150 cm (60") average
- Aniline finish and resin back
- Excellent value for money
- Made and tanned in Tuscany
- Thickness 3,4-3,6mm (8-9oz.)
- Optimized shape for cutting long belts, leashes and collars
- Also suitable for other leather goods in general such as tool holders, knife sheaths, bags, shoes or engravings
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
- Thickness Range Very Thick (3 ~ 5 mm)
- Exact Thickness 3,4 - 3,6 mm - (8-9 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,1 m² - 12 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Excellent - 1° Grade
Good - 2° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Fully finished vegetable tanned bull's shoulders, thickness 3,4-3,6mm (8-9oz.), wide shape optimized for cutting long belts without waste, leashes and collars but also suitable for other leather goods in general such as tool holders, knife sheaths, bags, shoes or engravings. Excellent value for money.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
This leather is finished on both side (with resin back) and ready to use for belts cutting
Length (average): 150 cm - 60"in - 5 feet
Height (average): 70 cm - 27"in - 2,3 feet
Sebastião C. published the 16/09/2023 following an order made on 12/08/2023
Exceptional price, exceptional quality. My go to place to buy leather from now on!
Claes P. published the 14/07/2023 following an order made on 29/06/2023
Yep. This is a great buy for cutting my own straps & belts in black. Only problem is I am going to need another to soon...
- On sale!