- Goat, sheep and lamb mixed whole skins
- Excellent quality
- Mixed colors and sizes not selectable
- Soft temper and thin thickness
- You can select the finishing type and the animal breed
- Ideal for small leather goods such as bags, wallets, shoes, book binding, lining, garment and other leather goods
The price refers to one skin of which the average size is indicated.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
Type of Leather
Lambskin - Sheepskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness Sheepskin: 0,6-0,7 mm - Goatskin: 0,9-1 mm
Type of Finishing (Primary)
Aniline (Full Grain)
Suede - Velour
- Color Mixed colors not selected. The article is sold without the possibility of choosing the color. You may express a preference in the order notes but there is no guarantee of receiving it.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Garment. It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Not Possible. This item is not eligible for sending samples
Goat, sheep and lamb mixed whole skins, excellent quality, soft temper and thin thickness. You can select the finishing type and the animal breed. This leather is ideal for your tests and to produce luxury items at cheap price. All leather is 100% Made in Italy. It is ideal for small leather goods such as bags, wallets, shoes, book binding, lining, garment and other leather goods. The price refers to one skin of which the average size is indicated.
You can select between different type of Finishing:
- Plain Aniline Sheep/Lamb Skin
- Aniline Goat Skin
- Laminated Goat and Sheep Skin
- Patent Goat and Sheep Skin
- Velour Suede Goat and Sheep Skin
The photos are only demonstrative, they do not represent the current stock of colors and therefore what you will receive on your order.
Goat, lamb and sheep leathers for sale
The sheep and goat skins are hides that lend themselves perfectly to many different uses, with these skins you can in fact make shoes, handbags, wallets, earrings, covers, bindings for books, leather clothing, jackets and more. They are characterized by sizes which may vary from 0.3 square meters to 0.8 square meters. In this article you will find skins which have an average size of 0.6 square meters, as indicated in the data sheet. The sheep skins are usually soft and easily lend themselves to processing by hand or with a sewing machine, given their consistency and thickness that does not exceed the millimeter. These skins are usually produced with a chrome tanning, thus being very soft and suitable for both leather goods to clothing.
In this product you will be able to buy goatskin and sheepskin choosing the finishing that most suits your needs, ranging from classical aniline, where the skin retains its natural look, the paint, the wrinkled finishing (dry-milled), laminates and finally the suede. The sheepskins are finer and softer while the goat skin is solid and durable, it all depends on what you have in mind to achieve. In this article you can not choose the colors because they are individual hides, different from each other, suitable for making objects that require the use of a skin alone or the combined use of more skins of different colors. All the leather comes from the best Italian fashion factories and tanneries, this means that the leather has a very high quality.
Ann S. published the 11/05/2023 following an order made on 25/04/2023
Good selection of colours and consistently high quality
Niall T. published the 10/05/2023 following an order made on 23/04/2023
Beatufil Leather at a decent price.
Theresa W. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 13/04/2023
Yoav B. published the 23/04/2023 following an order made on 11/04/2023
I allways hold few sheep.its fantastic for light jobs,gives flex to any product
Shelli M. published the 17/03/2023 following an order made on 22/02/2023
Awesome selection of skins in this bundle.
Grethe G. published the 10/03/2023 following an order made on 10/02/2023
Nais thin leather
Steven C. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 03/02/2023
Excellent value and quality.
Anton N. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 13/02/2023
Unni-Kristin A. published the 20/02/2023 following an order made on 28/01/2023
- On sale!