- Caviar embossed calfskin leather
- Semi-rigid temper
- Thickness 1,2 mm (3 oz.)
- Ideal for leather goods, bags, shoes, backpacks, covers, belts, wallets, craft and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 - 1,4 mm (3-4 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Embossed
- Finishing Description Embossed: this more pronounced kind of finishing usually imitates the skin of various reptiles (snakes, lizards, crocodiles, ostriches etc..), or re-creates fancy designs.
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
Average size of the whole piece
1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Caviar embossed calfskin, is a fashion luxury design leather ideal for leather goods, bags, shoes, backpacks, covers, belts, wallets, craft and binding. This printing can be also called "rice grain".
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated average size.
Average size of 1,4 m2 (15,5 sq.ft.)
Average size of 2 m2 (22 sq.ft.)
Average size of 1 m2 (11 sq.ft.)
Lily R. published the 28/04/2023 following an order made on 18/04/2023
It’s well packed. I ordered many hides of different kinds of leather. The quality of leather is good. Some are very nice. some are good. I wish I could attach some photos here. Will continue to do business with the company.
Anton K. published the 03/04/2023 following an order made on 14/03/2023
Peter M. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 15/05/2022
exactly as described
Irina T. published the 09/03/2022 following an order made on 17/02/2022
I was very happy to receive this piece of leather. This is what I wanted. It is quite dense. Suitable for tote bags. Resunok in the form of eggs. their size is 2-3 mm. The color matches the photo. Suitable for making belts too.
Anonymous customer published the 30/04/2021 following an order made on 23/04/2021
Worth the price
Anonymous customer published the 07/02/2019 following an order made on 17/01/2019
Anonymous customer published the 14/04/2018 following an order made on 04/04/2018
I can not imagine to work with out this top quality leather.
Anonymous customer published the 26/03/2018 following an order made on 27/02/2018
- Ivory - Off-White
- Light Beige
- Sand Beige
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Greenish Beige - Kaki
- Light Orange - Salmon
- Dark Red - Cherry
- Brick Red
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Dark Pink
- Light Purple - Magenta
- Normal Army Green
- Dark Green
- Air Force Blue
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Camel Brown
- Light Brown
- Tan - Chestnut
- Dark Cognac - Whisky
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- Dark Slate Grey
- Dark Grey