- Aniline-finished lambskin nappa leather
- Smooth surface and soft hand
- Thickness 0,8-1mm (2-2,5 oz.)
- Premium Italian quality used by the most famous fashion brands for bags production
- Ideal for luxury bags, clothing, leather goods, shoes, book bindings, padding and wallets.
The price refers to the single skin of which the average size is indicated
|Quantity||Unit discount||You Save|
|6||20%||Up to $36.29|
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Lambskin - Sheepskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,9 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Garment. It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Aniline-finished lambskin nappa leather is a smooth and soft premium quality leather and represents the best of aniline-finished lamb and sheepskin leathers. Used by the most famous fashion brands, it is perfect for the production of luxury bags, clothing, leather goods, shoes, bindings, padding and wallets.
The price refers to the single skin of which the average size is indicated.
Premium lambskin nappa leather
Lambskin leather falls into the category of sheep and lamb skins that are different than bovine for its softness and size. Lambskin leather is much softer and malleable compared to calfskin and it has a lower thickness (0.6 mm instead of 1 mm). The dimensions go, hand in hand, with the thickness: a whole skin is around 0.6 square meters while a calfskin can be up to 4-5 square meters . The aniline finishing allows the skin to achieve the desired color , while at the same time, it keeps a visible grain of the leather. Given the small size, lambskin can not be used for upholstery or furniture, but has perfect features for leather goods in general (wallets , key rings , covers and other small leather goods ) , bags and shoes.
Nappa leather or Napa leather is a leather, typically dyed, made from kid-, cow-, calf-, lamb- or other skin by tanning. It is noted for its soft temper. It is a generic term in the leather field and has no distinct test for characterization. Because of this ambiguity, the term is often used in advertising to imply that a leather has a soft hand. Among other uses, Napa leather is often used in leather products such as furniture, clothing, handbags, and shoes. As the term is used today, Napa Leather may be either full grain, or more likely, corrected grain.
Anonymous customer published the 28/11/2023 following an order made on 13/11/2023
Really nice, good quality leather -- good sized pieces. I think this is a good value.
Anneliese W. published the 16/11/2023 following an order made on 29/10/2023
Beautiful soft leather, the finish was pretty good but there were some rougher patches in the finish.
Darryl P. published the 12/07/2023 following an order made on 28/06/2023
Very good quality leather, reasonably price.
Syed H. published the 01/06/2023 following an order made on 16/12/2022
Rihards R. published the 01/06/2023 following an order made on 09/05/2023
Quality is good as expected but the colour was off. I understand that colour can vary but in my opinion it was a bit too much on the pink side to be called Burgundy.
Dino B. published the 24/04/2023 following an order made on 11/04/2023
Excellent Quality Leather
Anton K. published the 03/04/2023 following an order made on 14/03/2023
Evelina K. published the 20/02/2023 following an order made on 22/01/2023
Purchased Aniline Nappa Lambskin Premium Leather. The quality overall is nice. However, compared to other nappa lambskin I had acquired from other sources, it is thicker and less soft. In other words, I am not convinced that marketing it as "1/6 Very Soft" in its temper is most appropriate.
Frank C. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 16/12/2022
The best Lambskins available....always perfect.