- Goat leather remnants, scraps and pieces
- Italian premium quality skin
- Mixed colors
- Aniline and dry-milled finishing
- Thickness: 1,2 mm
- Soft firmness
- Ideal for shoes, bags, key rings, jewelry, bracelets, wallets, earrings and leather goods in general
The price refers to 1 kg ≃ 2,2 lbs ≃ 1,5 m² ≃ 16 sf² ≃ 2300 In² of product
|Quantity||Unit discount||You Save|
|5||20%||Up to €9.50|
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Aniline and Dry Milled
- Color Mixed colors not selected. The article is sold without the possibility of choosing the color. You may express a preference in the order notes but there is no guarantee of receiving it.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Remnants and Scraps of leather useful for creating bags, leather goods, leather for crafts, wallets,slippers, shoes, sandals, belts etc..
- Minimum size of the scraps or pieces 10x10 cm | 0,3x0,3 feet | 4x4 inches | 1 palm
- Average size of leather pieces 20x20 cm | 0,6x0,6 feet | 8x8 inches
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Not Possible. This item is not eligible for sending samples
Goat skin leather remnants of Italian premium quality, available in different tone colors, with a soft temper and aniline and dry-milled finishing. These leather pieces are ideal for shoes, bags, key rings, jewelry, bracelets, wallets, earrings and leather goods in general.
The price refers to 1 kg which corresponds indicatively to 2,2 lbs ≃ 1,5 m² ≃ 16 sf² ≃ 2300 In² of product
Two sizes available:
- M size: pieces from about 10 cm, 1 hand, 4 inches, 0.33 foot
- XXL size: pieces from about 1 square feet and up, half skins, 30x30cm, 12x12inches
All our remnants are made and selected in Italy and they come from the best Italian leather goods factories
Robert S. published the 09/12/2022 following an order made on 26/11/2022
I ordered five, 20% off. These are high quality, and each piece is actually quite large, I would guess 1/2-3/4 goat hide. Multiple hides in various tasteful conservative colors.I am definitely overwhelmed and by far exceeded my expectations.
Vicky T. published the 13/10/2022 following an order made on 16/09/2022
Wadded up scraps, not usable
Ragnheidur O. published the 06/10/2022 following an order made on 02/09/2022
Louise Marie A. published the 08/09/2022 following an order made on 25/08/2022
Unlike the other remnants I ordered before, these were just really scraps. You can just make keychains out of it, but I will still use it for my projects.
published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 26/05/2022
good skin i recommend
Alex D. published the 02/12/2021 following an order made on 14/11/2021
Order was exactly what was described! Very fast shipping!?
Paulo D. published the 11/08/2021 following an order made on 02/08/2021
Excellent pieces, just a shame they came almost all same colour, when I asked for sorted clrs
Paulo D. published the 04/08/2021 following an order made on 25/07/2021
I was surprised as I received only one huge skin in blackish colour, but you can speak with Sara, if you want multi color, I'm super happy
Anonymous customer published the 16/06/2021 following an order made on 02/06/2021
- On sale!
- On sale!