- Genuine deerskin leather
- Dry-milled and laminated finishing
- Very soft temper
- Thickness of 1,2 mm (3 oz.)
- Suitable for leather goods, bags, binding, harness, saddlery, covers, belt, shoes, lining, pursues
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Deerskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Laminated (Metallic)
- Finishing Description Laminated: this finishing type covers the surface of the leather with a thin metal film which gives to the product a shiny appearance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Dry Milled. The leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a wrinkled and distressed look and a softer hand.
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,8 m² - 8,8 sq. ft. - 1 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality This kind of leather may have one or two holes due to the shot during the hunt.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Genuine deerskin leather hides, dry milled and laminated finishing. This is a very fine leather with a soft temper, suitable for leather goods, bags, binding, harness, saddlery, covers, belt, shoes, lining, pursues. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
N.B. This kind of leather may have one or two holes due to the shot during the hunt.
Maureen H. published the 04/08/2022 following an order made on 18/07/2022
Lovely metallic finish. Very smooth on both sides. Will make lovely shoes.