- Double front shoulders
- Mixed tanning (chrome+vegetable) Latigo leather
- Natural unfinished surface
- Soft firmness
- Ideal for leather goods, straps, bags, backpacks, shoulder belts or purses, totes, suitcase, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining, binding and leather goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Latigo (Chrome + Vegetable)
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Front Shoulder
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2,4 mm - (6 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,1 m² - 12,2 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Excellent - 1° Grade
Good - 2° Grade
Low - 3° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Latigo double front shoulders, mixed tanning (chrome + vegetable) leather, natural finish ideal for leather goods, bags, backpacks, shoulder belts or purses, straps, totes, suitcase, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining, binding and small leather goods in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Latigo mixed tanning leather ensures the softness of chrome tanning but at the same time the hardening and resistance of vegetable tanning.
Albert R. published the 27/02/2022 following an order made on 07/02/2022
Chris C. published the 23/12/2021 following an order made on 03/12/2021
Heard so much about Latigo, can't wait to try it!
Ian A. published the 29/07/2021 following an order made on 15/07/2021
Anonymous customer published the 30/04/2021 following an order made on 25/04/2021
Interesting antique colour and soft and pliable
Anonymous customer published the 05/02/2021 following an order made on 14/01/2021
Seems like excellent quality
Anonymous customer published the 06/12/2020 following an order made on 16/11/2020
mycket bra bitar.
Anonymous customer published the 17/05/2020 following an order made on 26/04/2020
Love it. Is a joy to work with, if a little odd of a shape being from the shoulders. But perfect for what I needed. Being chrome and veg tanned it has the best of qualities of both processes.
Anonymous customer published the 11/02/2020 following an order made on 31/01/2020
Leather is fantastic, thanks
Anonymous customer published the 22/01/2020 following an order made on 13/01/2020
excellent quality for the price paid