- Single culatta
- Latigo (chrome+vegetable) tanning
- Distressed (pull-up) finishing
- Glossy surface
- Normal firmness
- Ideal for leather goods, bags, shoes, wallets, backpacks, craft and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Latigo (Chrome + Vegetable)
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Part Culatta (Back)
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pull-Up - Wax
- Finishing Description Pull Up: this leather has a special kind of finishing containing waxes that give to the surface a natural distressed and lived look. This leather lightens on the surface when pulled or bent.
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,3 m² - 14,4 sq. ft. - 1,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Latigo glossy pull-up effect culatta leather has a very particular finish and a mixed tanning. The contrast between the distressed and the glossy surface gives an innovative look to this type of skin, making it ideal for bags, shoes, wallets and other leather goods production. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Sandra H. published the 27/03/2022 following an order made on 16/03/2022
Love all the leather that arrives from BuyLeatherOnline Italy, was excited to see the beautiful Latigo Glossy pull-up in cognac color! I had to make something right away so made a journal cover that looks marvelous!
Lars P. published the 09/03/2022 following an order made on 25/02/2022