- On sale!
- "Timberland" leather
- Mixed Tanning (Latigo) double front shoulders
- Oiled leather (tallow)
- Thickness 1,8mm (4,5 oz.)
- Ideal for the production of footwear, uppers and shoes in general but also for bags, saddlery, wallets, covers, leather goods and accessories
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Latigo (Chrome + Vegetable)
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Front Shoulder
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,8 mm - (4,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
Average size of the whole piece
1 m² - 11 sq. ft. - 1,2 yd²
1,3 m² - 14 sq. ft. - 1,6 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Excellent - 1° Grade
Good - 2° Grade
Low - 3° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
"Timberland" oiled latigo leather (mixed tanning) double front shoulders. These tallow greased hides are ideal for the production of footwear, shoes and uppers but also for bags, saddlery, wallets, covers, leather goods, accessories and leather crafts in general. The Animal Oil added during tanning ensures comfort, water repellency and softness.
This leather has a mixed tanning called "Latigo": Chrome + Vegetable
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Joe Royce M. published the 26/08/2023 following an order made on 22/07/2023
This Latigo leather is my most favorite leather! Of all my builds, it is the best. Thank you, Thank you.
Walter E. published the 27/06/2023 following an order made on 13/06/2023
I just bought this one to try. No doubts about the quality but my favorite will always be the natural veg without coloration.
Royce M. published the 03/04/2023 following an order made on 25/02/2023
The most awesome leather to work with.
Rovshan G. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 25/11/2022
Meets the requirements of 2nd grade product.
Royce M. published the 05/07/2022 following an order made on 26/06/2022
An awesome latigo. I have used it for many builds and have been honored with thanks for the best leather builds.
Anonymous customer published the 06/04/2022 following an order made on 22/03/2022
Anonymous customer published the 23/02/2022 following an order made on 31/01/2022
The best latigo leather hide for most all my builds.
Anonymous customer published the 20/02/2022 following an order made on 31/01/2022
Anonymous customer published the 15/02/2022 following an order made on 02/02/2022
I fell in love with this beautiful leather and my imagination was thinking of all the products I could make with it.
- On sale!