- Semi-aniline dry-milled square shoulder
- Soft temper
- Thickness: 2 mm (5 oz.)
- Premium quality leather
- Very good quality/price ratio
- The softness and finishing make it perfect for bags, backpacks, wallets, belts, shoes and big objects in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2 mm - (5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Dry-Milled (Tumbled)
- Finishing Description Dry Milled (Tumbled): the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a softer hand a wrinkled surface and a distressed appearance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Semi-Aniline
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Semi-aniline and dry-milled square shoulders, soft temper, high quality leather sold at a very competitive price. The softness, finishing and the size make them perfect for bags, backpacks, wallets, belts, shoes and big objects in general.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Aleksandr D. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 10/06/2022
Timothy P. published the 01/01/2022 following an order made on 09/12/2021
Really nice open grain—another great quality hide from Mapel & C!