Merinos aniline sheepskin is a premium and very fashionable kind of leather immediately recognizable thanks to its particular (and natural) crumple grainy effect. It is perfect for bags, shoes, wallets, craft and binding in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
|Quantity||Unit discount||You Save|
|5||20%||Up to €21.90|
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Lamb - Sheepskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,8 mm - (4,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,4 m² - 5 sq. ft. - 0,5 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Merinos Aniline Sheepskin is a premium and very fashionable kind of leather immediately recognizable thanks to its particular (and natural) crumple grainy effect. It is perfect for bags, shoes, wallets, craft and binding in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
This particular breed of sheep is native of New Zealand and tanned in Italy.
Nia N. published the 27/05/2022 following an order made on 09/05/2022
It’s great skin just wish it was more bubbly
Thomas L. published the 15/01/2022 following an order made on 27/12/2021
Shrunken sheepskin has very pronounced but interesting grains. Good stuff.
Margret Gudrun J. published the 06/09/2021 following an order made on 04/08/2021
Curious, let’s see what comes out of it
Anonymous customer published the 24/03/2021 following an order made on 10/03/2021
Exactly what I ordered!